Postgraduate studies

 

The principal reason I would like to do a post graduate studies is because I want to deepen my knowledge in my discipline in a certain area. I still do not have clear what kind of area I like the most, but I am interested in reinsertion, gender violence and poverty in general, so I guess in the next semesters I will be more clear in this topic as I will be learning more in my courses.

I would love to study abroad, maybe in Europe,  but I am not clear about if there are scholarships that I can access to in different universities, because I do not think I can afford paying those kind of studies, without thinking about food, lodging, and health. By the way, in Chile there is only one PhD  course for Social Work, so studying abroad is the best option to deepen our studies. I have not looked for specific countries or universities I would like, but I think that I prefer an english speaking country, because a big part of social work related literature is in this language.

I think I would prefer a part-time course, so meanwhile I can work in something related to my career, but I think that maybe it is best if I just focus on studying so I can give my best.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Pandemic life and how it changed our lives

What's like studying Social Work?

The best holidays ever: My trip to Southern Chile