What's like studying Social Work?

 

I’m currently in my second year of Social Work in the social sciences faculty. Starting this career was not easy, because of the stigma of studying social sciences I didn’t consider this career as my first option when I finished school. After my second year in a Scientific career, I had enough of it and just went for Social Work because I felt like no other discipline would fit me as good as this one. I was feeling like my life was senseless studying something I don’t like and makes me feel like I’m not good enough, so I prepared myself to take the PSU again and then I quit the career I was cursing at that moment.

I feel like starting this career at 21 years old and after having a previous experience in college helped me a lot because I grew up a lot and that made me feel more secure about myself. I don’t regret this change because I love what I’m doing now, even though the pandemic life and online classes disappoint me and didn’t let me have the full experience of being in the university. All of this is very sad to me, because I’m going to be almost half of my entire career behind a computer, living an online life.



Comentarios

  1. Hi Vania, I too got to experience what university was like before the pandemic and feel like online classes aren't letting me have full experience of college.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It´s beautiful that you decided what you thought that would make you happy. You´re a nice classmate, very inteligent and capable of anything... trust on you, you´ll go far <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I am happy that you found your vocation!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It's great that you could find your vocation!! I hope the pandemic situation ends soon so that you can live the experience in a better way.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Pandemic life and how it changed our lives

The best holidays ever: My trip to Southern Chile